Do I have to live in the US to get life insurance?


Do I have to live in the US to get life insurance? I'm a retired expat living in Ghana.?
My husband and I are semi-retired and living in Ghana. He has retiree life insurance for himself through his previous employer, but the policy for me is very small. Given that we live out of the country, though we maintain a NJ mailing address, can we get life insurance? He is in his mid-50s, and I am in my mid-40s; both non-smokers in good health. We're both American citizens. Any ideas? Barb

Answer :
You have to live in United States to get life insurance. If life insurance was offered in Ghana, then you should buy it there.
Source : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20070219061258AAmfd9k

Related to mid 40s :

Urban Dictionary: miss diggler
miss diggler - 3 definitions - 1.A term used to discribe an old woman (in her mid 40s-50s) willing to meet a young (16-20) man over the internet (u...
Men's Stroke Risk Rises Dramatically in Mid-40s - Neurology (Brain and ...
Explains neurology (brain and nerve) conditions; includes symptoms, causes, medications, diagnosis, treatments, prevention, and prognosis information.
Middle age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Middle age is the period of life beyond young adulthood but before the ... which ends natural fertility, in their late 40s or 50s. ... Mid-Life Crisis ...

Powered by Youtube